Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tired...

I am tired today! We are leaving for a mission trip on Saturday. There seems like there is so much to do to get ready. I have lists everywhere so I can be sure that I get everything done. I have a list at work, one at home, and I even made one for Todd. Now..I love making lists and checking them off, but when there is so much to do, it can be stressful. I sat here at work today thinking about everything I had to do. The key word here is thinking, I thought about what I have to do, but didn't do it. I am not helping myself any. All of that aside, I am getting excited about the trip. On Friday, I am meeting my sister, Jennifer, and her family to pick up my niece, Julianna. She is coming on the trip with us. I am so looking forwarded to seeing all of them. Jennifer, Kevin, the kiddos and my parents are all moving here to South Carolina this summer. Wow! I just can't believe it. It will be a changed for all of us. I have been living away from them for 10 years. It will be good to have family around. Well, I am off....to do something on one of those lists of mine....

No comments: