Wednesday, June 22, 2011


So far so good…

I have made it to Wednesday and we are hanging in there. I am tired. Doing group therapy all day makes you tired. It has been an emotional week. Although, the class has been hard, I have enjoyed spending time with my classmates. Sarah has been clingy in the evening, but that is to be expected. She started back at preschool yesterday. She loves it. They are celebrating beach week this week so she is having lots of fun playing with water and sand. I was worried that some (or all) of my childcare arrangements would fall through, but so far so good. Sometimes, I miss working and wish I was still at my job, but yet this week, I have had such a hard time being away from Sarah. I guess I worry about her. I have enjoyed my adult time, but I think about her a lot. Working part time seems like it is the best of both worlds. That is what I am hoping for after graduation.
Hopefully we will end the week well! 

Maria

1 comment:

Lori said...

You're almost there :) Sounds like the week is going as well as can be expected!