Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Leaving in less than 48 hours.....

I can't believe that we are leaving in less than 48 hours. I think that we are ready. Our bags are packed and I cleaned a good bit today. It feels like we are going to be gone for forever. Todd and I were talking this evening and this will be the longest that we have ever been away from home. My parents are taking care of our dog and our cat is staying at the house. I feel bad leaving Zoe for that long, but I don't think that she would want to be some place else. I am surprisingly calm. I thought that I would be so anxious the week before leaving that I wouldn't be able to sleep, but believe me, I am sleeping. I am not sure that it has quite hit me that we are leaving on Friday and that we will meet Sarah on Monday. I can't wait! I am sure that I won't be so calm that morning!  

1 comment:

Jeannie with love said...

I am soo excited for you THREE... I talked to your mom and glad all is calming down....I cant wait to talk to you and hear all about it..I have been up ALL NIGHT just thinking about yall and what it must feel like. Its like your sister and brother having a child and we are in the waiting room waiting on the edge of our seats and cant wait to come in the room and see Sarah in your arms.... I just cant believe I have to wait so long...but that is ok...love you THREE and have fun and be safe....love you Jeannie