Monday, July 19, 2010

Not feeling so good....
Sarah is not feeling so great. She had five vaccines yesterday and woke up feeling yucky this morning. We knew that she didn't feel well when she would not eat any Cheerios (she LOVES the,)  and woke up at 6:00am. She is already sleeping again and it is only 11:00am. We put some Tylenol in her drink at breakfast so we are hoping she feels better soon! The whole vaccine situation was horrible. She didn't seem to be upset with us, but she cried and cried. Todd was sweet enough to go in with her while I walked the hallway. Her tears dried up some when we gave her a lollipop. She loves lollipops so she gets them as a reward for doing well. I am not sure that she gets it, but she will eventually. I haven't been feeling well again, but am better today. My stomach hasn't been the same since I left South Carolina. I have lost about 10 pounds since we have been here. Alot of the other people in our group have lost weight too. I hoping it will stay off! :):)
Todd is doing well. He is so laid back and so helpful. There is no way I could do this without him. There are some ladies here that traveled by themselves to adopt their babies. They are much stronger than me. We will only have three more nights here....then the LONG flight home, but at least we will be at home. We miss everyone so much!!


2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hey...hope you and Sarah get to feeling better. I got her a little present when I went home...I know you will love it. I miss you and cant wait to hear all the things that you did, and went thru...atleast you and Sarah can come visit while Mary is laid up..lol...she got her Ipod nano...
Well enjoy the last couple days there and cant wait to see you and Todd and the special gift from God...Sarah......sorry Todd your in the back seat now honey..lol...but you are still well loved!! hugz and love ya

Unknown said...

Oh Maria, she is Beautiful!! I can't wait to meet her! I've been praying for ya'll! Love you and Miss you! Travel Safe you 3 ;)

xoxoxoxo

Kristy